Friday, February 2, 2018

Head in the Game Layout/ Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!! Sarah here this morning sharing a layout I made using Bellas Football collection!
This layout didnt quite go as I planned. Most of the time when Im making layout I'll stick with a white background, I just feel like it gives me a blank canvas to play on and keeps things bright, I do use full patterned/colorful backgrounds too, but usually white, and this layout happened to be one of those times!
I did pull out white card stock to start out with. I grabbed my Boarders&Details paper and cut some layers for behind my photo, even a boarder strip that had some footballs on it but it was looking to plain at this point for me so I went back in and started laying my photo and its layers on other papers from this collection and found this one and was so happy I did!!
I was way happier with this as my background and continued to build from there. I cut a star out of one of the papers and tucked it behind the left side of my photo and its layers and then decided I was going to add a little bit of white card stock to this layout. So I cut out a circle, popped up my photos and its layers on some 3D foam and laid it on top of my white circle.


I grabbed the ephemera pack and the fundamentals sticker sheet and started to add pops of red, blue and green around my layout. I popped some up on 3D phone to add some more dimension and I also decided I was going to run my fingernail under the side of my papers to add a little more texture to my layout. 

I got my title, that I added in the center bottom of my photo from the ephemera pack as well and popped it up on more 3D foam, along with a football. I added another football to the upper right of my layout with some stars and other ephemera pieces for another embellishment cluster.

I tucked a larger ephemera piece, with a football helmet on it, behind my photo so that it was sticking out and could still be seen and added a tab as well. I liked that this brought more of the colors in that I wanted and I also liked that it had a big helmet on it too! I wanted a little more texture on my layout and I have a bunch of these adorable puffy stars and of course they match perfectly, so I grabbed my puffy stars in the colors that matched and I tucked them in here and there all around the layout and that finished it off for me. I had fun changing it up a little bit from my norm and I loved how this layout turned out!

Football Collection: Boarders&Details, Throw it!, Game Time, Call The Play, Ephemera pack, Fundamentals, Puffy Star Stickers: Ice, Blueberry, Pickle Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment