Thursday, December 21, 2017

Bella Blvd December Documented free standing album

Bella Blvd/Santa Stops here: Santa Stops here free standing album kit, Ciao Chips, Fundamentals, Ephemera, Pennants, Acrylic word, Illustrated Faith: Homespun Apple of my eye, Hey Sugar Sugar, Holly Jolly Christmas: Gift Tags, Festive Mini bows, Make your mark 6x8 clear cuts pad

Good morning everyone!! Sarah here this morning with my first post for the Bella team and I am so excited!! I pulled out my Santa Stops here free standing album kit and decided to turn it into my December Documented album for this year. Every year when I make one of these, I go through and do my prep work and add more in as I go. I always like to keep it simple at first and add more embellishments on top of my pictures. Be warned, there will be a major picture over load in this post! lol

I go through and add my photos along with embellishments and I have to say for me, I love doing the whole album but the embellishing is my all time favorite. I add layers behind some of my photos before putting them down, then add my stickers and other pretties.I think my main problem is I always want to add to much and my album is heavier on one side. 




As Im going through and making my album I include all of our yearly traditions and then our day to day as well. Like on this page, I had my first Peppermint mocha from Starbucks, my mom and we went for one while we were out doing a little shopping, she is also the one who caught the picture of me, so I got it from here and added it in and kept the little cozy from around my cup, punched a few holes and added it in to the album.

And when I get to pages where I can add some more journaling in where I already know we have things planned I get a little of that done and in my album until I can print my pictures.











Going through my prep pages you'll see where I dont have some of my daily numbers stuck down. I do this so that If I need to move it because I have more that I want to add to a day then I can do that and not worry about having to pull anything up and mess something up, even though I always know theres cute thins I can cover a boo boo with.

I do plan on sharing my finished album during the first week of January on my Instagram with all the beautiful Bella Blvd products!!

No comments:

Post a Comment