Saturday, November 11, 2017

My Love-Scrappy Saturday/SpieglMomScraps DT

Good morning everyone!! I'm  here this morning to share a new layout that I made for the SpiegelMomScraps DT, scraplifting Rachel Lowel. She had so many great layouts to chose from, but since we had more of a circle theme going this month I chose one of her layouts that had a circle on it too!

Here's the layout of Rachels that I chose to scraplift:


I thought this was a beautiful layout and so sweet. I had the same collection in my stash so I thought I would use it as well. So I grabbed it from my stash and set it to the side. I already had the photos I wanted to use pulled too. Me and my hubby out and about one night.

I chose to make my cut file larger then heres, I wanted it to cover more of the background. So I cut this, to me what looks like a target with little hearts on it and backed it with a light blue cardstock. Then I adheared it to the middle of my layout.


As soon as I got the cut file backed and stuck down, I started layering papers behind my photo strip. I know Rachel chose to use one photo, but I decided to change it a bit and use a photo strip I made on my phone. I layered in papers and even some packaging behind my photo. I kept my photo to the bottom left of the die cut, like Rachel had and started to layer in some stickers.


Rachel had placed her title off to the right hand side of the photo and I followed her lead. I pulled out some of my foam thickers and added my title to the right of my photo. At this point I wanted to embellish a little more so I pulled out my 12x12 chipboard ephemera sheet and added a few hears and a little banner piece that said for you my love.


I grabbed my sticker sheet that goes with this collection and added a few more heart stickers and then went to my sparkalies!
I used a mix of Unicorns&Rainbows and Roadtrips&Sunshine. I thought they mixed well together and matched the colors in this collection so well!! I hope you liked this layout and I hope you come back and see what else all the other ladies make too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment