Friday, September 8, 2017

Out & About/ Pretty Little Studio Dt

Good morning everyone!  Sarah here this morning to share with you a new layout I made with the "Wish you were here" collection. 



I've had fun playing with this collection! I did decide to do another boy layout with this collection but I just couldn't help it, the colors are just fantastic!



This is a picture  that has been sitting in my pile for years, seeing how my son is fixing to become a teenager,lol, this was YEARS ago! There's nothing huge about this picture, other then I think he was to cute and I managed to catch it. 



 I decided to play with and 8.5x11 for the 1st time in forever and I had fun with that too. I started by matting my photo and adding a few paper layers behind it with some frames and such. Then I moved to the paper straps on my background.



I added some tags and labels at the top with a word sticker. Then moved back down to the paper straps behind the photo and added a star die cut in where I had used a circle punch. Then to the bottom of the photo I added some lables and the die cut title. To finish off my layout I cut a strip off the left side and added a strip of charcoal card stock and then finished everything off with some black watercolor splatters and that was it!

Thanks so much for checking out my layout this week and make sure to get your hands on this collection and ND watch for what's coming out next!

Pretty Little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment